Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You're Never Lost When You Can See The Temple

After about a week of being in Ukraine and not having figured out where the nearest church was or how to get to it, I was feeling uneasy.  Tania and Igor came by to check on us one day, and when they found out we still hadn't been able to find our way to "temple," they offered to drive a few of us over just to show us the way.  They dropped Kilee, Kirsten, and me off at the bus stop.  I was SO HAPPY to not only how to get to church, but also to see the Kyiv temple!  Of course, we didn't just take the bus back to Boyarka; we walked over to the temple grounds and spend some time walking around; we took pictures, asked about baptism sessions, and even went into the church.  Something about that visit to the temple grounds just made me feel so, so happy!




1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love that green polka dot dress. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete